To nominate for a position on the BHAG Committee
- Download the fillable pdf Nomination Form below.
- Obtain written nominations from two current committee members.
- Complete the acceptance section of the Nomination Form.
- Forward it to the BHAG Secretary, PO Box 120, Bellingen NSW 2454
- The form must be received by the Secretary by 19/07/19 (allow 2-3 days for local delivery)
2019 BHAG AGM Nomination Form for Office Bearer Website
If you have any questions, please use the Leave a Reply button to contact BHAG
To nominate for a position on the BHAG Committee, please download and complete the nomination form below and forward it to the BHAG Secretary, PO Box 120, Bellingen NSW 2454
If you have any questions, please use the Comment Button to contact BHAG
2018 BHAG AGM Nomination Form Office Bearer Website
On 01 March, the Bellingen Courier-Sun published our good news story …
The hard work of our gardening volunteers paid off, and the Patient Wellness Garden survived water restrictions and multiple heatwaves. And this year, the Volunteer Appreciation Day Morning Tea is to be held in the garden. It’s great to see the garden being used and appreciated.
Wellness Garden survives the heat